Monday, June 6, 2016

Some Changes! Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to Mr. McQueen's Blog!

If you are a MMS EP student who is looking for your Summer assignments, you can still find them on the link on the right labeled "EP Website" or at www.mymillbrookmiddlepreap.weebly.com.

Mrs. McKenzie will be your Language Arts teacher this year.  You will still submit the same assignment and she will still be grading them.  You will need to complete them by the due dates assigned, just as you would have if I would have been your teacher.  The assignment form will go straight to her from now on instead of me.

I have moved to Holtville Middle School where I will still be teaching 5th Grade Language Arts.  If you are one of my future students, feel free to navigate this website and get used to it.  This will be your source of information for my class.  I look forward to my new position at HMS!  Go Bulldogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link to Number the Stars audiobook

Click Here!  for a link to a useful link to Henry County GA audiobook collection for Number the Stars